Effective May 9, 2017, Dodge County will be accepting Employment Applications through Kronos Software. Please see clarification directions at the bottom of this page.
|Dodge County Job Openings||
|Equipment Operator II - Highway||June 30, 2017|
|MN Prairie County Alliance Job Openings
(follow website link below for application materials)
Above is a list of job openings for which Dodge County or MN Prairie County Alliance are currently accepting applications. Applications are accepted only for currently posted job openings. Click on the job posting above to see a brief description of the position, salary, and minimum qualifications. For Dodge County vacancies, completed Dodge County Applications (and Application Supplement if listed) are required for all openings by the closing date. Unfortunately, late applications will not be considered. For MN Prairie County Alliance vacancies, please use the link to access their application information.
Dodge County Application Process:
To apply for any open position with Dodge County, please follow these steps:
- Click on the position above to go to the job page. Open the Dodge County Employment Application Link to enter the Kronos Application Process where is says "here"
- Complete each tab COMPLETELY
- Complete the Application Supplement if required
- Sign and date the Application in all the required places
- Submit your application by clicking "apply for job"; your application is not complete until you click "apply for job" and incomplete job applications will not be received by us.
Dodge County Administration Office
721 Main Street North
Mantorville, MN, 55955
- Minnesota Merit Exam (MN Prairie County Alliance positions only)
- Criminal Background Supplement (Deputy/Transport Officer)
- Criminal Background Supplement (Non-Deputy)
MN Prairie County Alliance positions require a Minnesota Merit Exam in addition to the application, click on the link located above or at the right side of this page to access exam information.
For positions that require a Criminal Background Information Supplement (Deputy Sheriff and Transport Officer applications only) in addition to the application, click on the link located above or at the left side of this page and complete that supplement.
If you need assistance, please contact Employee Relations at (507) 635-6239 or Lisa Hager at email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest in employment with Dodge County!