Public Health Director
Dodge County is accepting applications for a full-time Public Health Director. This position is responsible for managing, administering and overseeing the long-range plans, direction and strategic objectives of Dodge County Public Health and for implementing the policies, goals and directives as approved by the County Board. The Public Health Director implements the department directives and goals through overseeing and supervising the activities of the Public Health Departments and the Lead Positions who are charged with the implementation of the daily operations. In addition, this position may be (TBD) responsible for serving as the Community Health Services Administrator to a joint Dodge/Steele Community Health Board (CHB)
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: Bachelor’s Degree in Public Health, Community Health, Nursing, Environmental Health, Business Administration, Public Administration, or a closely related field. A Master’s Degree is highly desirable. Four years of public health experience in an administrative or supervisory capacity.
Click here to begin the application process in UKG.
Dodge County Application Process:
To apply for any open position with Dodge County, please follow these steps:
- Open the Dodge County Employment Application Link to enter the UKG Application Process where is says "here"
- Complete each tab COMPLETELY
- Sign and date the Application in all the required places
- Complete the Application Supplement if required
- Submit your application by clicking "apply for job"; your application is not complete until you click "apply for job" and incomplete job applications will not be received by us.
Deadline for applying: Open Until Filled