Transport Officer: Part-time
Dodge County is accepting applications for a part-time Transport Officer. Under the supervision of the Sheriff or other Superior Officers, this position escorts prisoners and others to and from Court, Jail/Detention Facilities, or other jurisdictions.
Minimum Qualifications: Must be at least 18 years of age, possess a valid Minnesota Driver’s License with no major traffic violations for last 3 years, and must pass an oral examination and background investigation. Law Enforcement/Detention Facility experience strongly preferred. Must be available Monday through Friday, flexible schedule. Occasional evening and weekend hours. Must have a high school diploma or G.E.D. equivalent.
Click here to begin the application process in UKG.
Dodge County Application Process:
To apply for any open position with Dodge County, please follow these steps:
- Open the Dodge County Employment Application Link to enter the UKG Application Process where is says "here"
- Complete each tab COMPLETELY
- Sign and date the Application in all the required places
- Complete the Application Supplement if required
- Submit your application by clicking "apply for job"; your application is not complete until you click "apply for job" and incomplete job applications will not be received by us.
All applications are due by 4:00 p.m. on the specified closing date.
Deadline for applying: Open Until Filled