curve slider image
Please read if you have Flood Damaged Structures:  News Release on Permit Requirements for Repair of Flood-Damaged Structures                                                                                                                                                                                                      

NOTE: Some townships require their signature on the form prior to turning it in to the Zoning Office. You may need to attend their Township meeting so it helps to plan in advance.