Report a Maintenance Issue or Complaint
curve slider image

This form is NOT to be used to report any kind of highway emergency.   All emergencies should be reported to 911 or Dodge County Dispatch at 507-635-6200 immediately.

Maintenance issues and complaints may be submitted using the form below.  Some fields are required and are identified with an asterisk (*).  The road name list only contains roads maintained by Dodge County.  If the road you need is not on this list you will need to contact the correct road authority.  All state highways are maintained by MnDOT.  Please click here for their contact information. City and Township contact information can be found here.

To submit an issue or complaint, please complete the form below.

*Maintenance Item - Please select from the following list.

*Please describe the nature of the maintenance work.

*Please describe the location of the maintenance work.  Use street names and addresses whenever possible.

Road Name (this list only contains roads maintained by Dodge County.)

Please provide your contact information


City                             State   Zip
   (555 555-5555)
*Email Address