Parks, Trails, and Historic Points:
- Seminary Park (Wasioja)
- Civil War Memorial (Wasioja)
- Civil War Recruiting Station Parking Lot (Wasioja)
- Gold Star Veteran's Memorial (Mantorville)
- 4.6 miles of Sunrise and Sunset Trail (Kasson/Mantorville)
- Transfer Station Park (Kasson)
- Plowville Marker (Dodge Center)
- Middle Fork Zumbro Canoe Access (CR 24 east of Berne)
Most maintenance is performed by the Highway Department and is overseen by the Parks and Trails Committee. This committee consists of 4 community members, a county commissioner, and the County Engineer. Meetings are held annually in January and as needed throughout the year.
Please note: County trails will only be plowed when time and resources are available. The Highway Department's main focus is clearing the roads and maintaining safe passage on the roadways. Only after the county roads have been sufficiently treated will attention be turned towards the trails. At no time should the public consider the trails to be completely free of ice and/or snow during the winter months.