Dodge County Public Health to Host Flu Vaccine Clinics in the Community
Dodge Center, MN – Dodge County Public Health will be holding community clinics for the flu vaccine throughout October. Clinics will have the following vaccines available:
• Fluzone Quadrivalent - $40
• Fluzone High-Dose Quadrivalent - $80
Flu vaccines will be administered to anyone ages six-months and up on the following days and locations:
• October 9th from 11 am – 1 pm at Dodge Center City Hall
• October 12th from 10 am – 11 am at West Concord City Hall
• October 12th from 11:30 am – 12:30 pm at Claremont City Hall
• October 16th from 10:30 am – 12 pm at Mantorville Senior Center
• October 18th from 9 am – 10:30 am at Hayfield Senior Center
• October 20th from 2 pm – 4 pm at Dodge Center City Hall
• October 25th from 9:30 am – 11 am at South Central Human Relations in Kasson
If you would like to receive a vaccine at one of these clinics, please register in advance at:
https://dodgecountypublichealth.as.me/schedule.php. Accepted forms of payment include Medicare, Medical Assistance (Medicaid), cash, and check.
DCPH is also accepting appointments outside of these clinic hours. Please call for availability.
About Dodge County Public Health
Dodge County Public Health (DCPH) serves the residents and community of Dodge County by providing critical health services and improving the community’s health outcomes. Employees at DCPH partner and collaborate with community-based organizations to prevent injury and the spread of disease, promote healthy behaviors, and protect against hazards. DCPH has been addressing community health issues and serving the public since 1922.
Call (507) 635-6150 or visit https://www.co.dodge.mn.us/departments/public_health.php for more